Covid-19 Updates & Advice
Please view this page regularly, as it will be updated with new information and resources to help you through these unprecedented times.
Letters from your Headteacher:
Guidance on face coverings from Worcestershire Children First - click here
- A quick guide for parents and carers
- What to do if you think your child is ill.
- A simple guide to symptoms and details of how to book a test.
- Talking to your child about Covid-19
- NHS Test and Trace Service
- Government guideline for parents and carers on schools provision during the pandemic.
- Support for mental health during the pandemic
- Support for those suffering from domestic abuse
- Swan Lane First School Online Safety Information for Parents and Carers
- More details from Worcestershire County Council
- More information from the National Health Service Information